- QWhy does battery consumption vary from conversation to conversation?
Battery consumption varies depending on the number of characters, input language and output text. Version 1.0.0 is adjusted to consume approximately 20% of battery power per conversation (one set of input and output). Please note that the use of templates may result in a consumption of about 40%.
- QI asked Holocy about past conversations, but she often does not remember. Why is that?
In version 1.0.0, Holocy can only remember up to two previous conversations. We plan to improve this in future updates so that she can retain longer memories.
- QIs there any way to get up-to-date information in a conversation with Holocy?
Version 1.0.0 uses the ChatGPT API, so answers are generated based on information prior to September 2021. We plan to make various AI services available via Holocy in the future, so you may be able to get the latest information.
- QIn conversations with Holocy, sentences sometimes break off in the middle of a sentence.
There is a limit to the amount of text in the response from Holocy, and the text may be cut off in the middle. In that case, please type an additional “Please continue” and wait for a response.
- QAre texts sent within Holocy used for any other purposes?
No, the text data used by Holocy is not stored on our servers and is only sent to ChatGPT and other external services to receive AI responses. The text data will only be stored on the user’s device.
- QI use the Android app, but the keyboard covers the screen and it’s hard to use!
Such an event seems to occur when the resolution is changed in the Android settings. Please try changing to the default setting.
- QI want to be able to see how my words were recognized by speech recognition!
There is a microphone button on the lower right of the keyboard for text input, so you can use that to create input while checking your own voice.